Using this service will allow Pennsylvania Drivers to obtain your Driver Record online and print the record at the end of a successful order. Before proceeding please review the System Requirements (listed below) in order to successfully complete this process.
This online service is provided by pa.gov, the official website of Pennsylvania.
Checklist for Printing Your Driver Record
- Review the following System Requirements
- Then, follow the Test File Instructions BEFORE you order a Driver Record
You MUST have Adobe Reader Version 9 or higher installed on your computer. (Download Adobe Reader)
Chrome users: Google Docs will not work for the Driver Record PDF file. Adobe Reader must be installed.
- You MUST have Adobe Reader Version 9 or higher installed on your computer. (Download Adobe Reader)
This services is compatible with:
- Modern Browsers including Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+
- Mobile Devices
- Confirm your printer is connected and working properly
Download the Test File
- If the Driver Record successfully appears on your screen, proceed to the Login page and order your Driver Record.